Director of Brokerage, Licensed Associate Broker
Bart currently serves as the Director of Brokerage Services and as a senior associate broker for Sutton. A graduate of Ithaca College, Bart has expertise in all areas of commercial real estate, with an emphasis on industrial and investment properties. His experience and deep knowledge of economic development has been an asset for numerous international, national and regional companies in the acquisition or leasing of commercial space. Some prime examples include the sale of an 84,000sf industrial building to a warehousing/distribution company, a 200,000sf industrial building to Teti Bakery of Toronto, a 198,000sf REO Industrial property, the assemblage of properties for an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company, and a 75,000sf food warehouse to the Food Bank of CNY. In addition, Bart has worked with more than a dozen not for profits on the sale or acquisition of their properties.
Prior to his career in real estate, Bart served as the Director of Economic Development for the City of Syracuse. There he collaborated with local and state economic development agencies, as well as both private and public entities to attract and support existing and new businesses. Bart is well respected in the industry, and has the energy, experience and knowledge to serve clients in any capacity across the entire spectrum of commercial real estate products and services. In addition to his industry expertise, Bart is also a proud member of several community boards including Preservation Association of Central New York (PACNY) and Cazenovia Advisory Conservation Commission. This, coupled with his 30 years of experience as a business leader in the public and private sectors, gives his client’s the advantage of utilizing his expertise to tap into a plethora of resources. Bart’s first and foremost concern is satisfying his client’s needs.
- SUTTON REAL ESTATE COMPANY BROKERS $3 MILLION SALES AND LEASES 5,000 SQ. FT.
- SUTTON REAL ESTATE REPRESENTS LANDLORD IN 2,000 SF LEASE
- FEINBERG OF SUTTON REAL ESTATE HANDLES 38,000 S/F; COLLABORATES WITH CANNATA-LAROCCA IN $195,000 SALE
- SUTTON REAL ESTATE COMPLETES THREE SALES, LEASES 23,100 S/F IN FOUR DEALS
- FOURNIER BROKERS $9.5 MILLION SALE OF MEDICAL CENTER WEST; $475,000 SALE BY FEINBERG; $250,000 SALE BY THOMASMEYER; 1,650 S/F LEASE BY NAVE FEHLMAN
- SUTTON REAL ESTATE BROKERS FOUR SALES TOTALING $1.885 MILLION
- SUTTON REAL ESTATE CLOSES THREE SALES TOTALING $1.47 MILLION AND 7,110 S/F IN LEASES
- NAVE FEHLMAN AND FEINBERG COMPLETE DEALS
- SUTTON REAL ESTATE BROKERS FOUR TRANSACTIONS TOTALING $2.855 MILLION