Real Estate Salesperson
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (not Comprehensive):
- Foster relationships with all potential clients and customers
- Reposition and market assets to attract the most desirable tenants and buyers
- Advise clients during property acquisition, redevelopment and leasing space
- Negotiate and finalize lease or purchase terms
- Financial analysis for tenants, landlords, purchasers or owners
- Interface directly with clients to communicate and consult on overall strategies as well as deal specific discussions
- Provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
- Actively monitor market trends
The successful candidate will possess and demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to communicate information to a wide variety of people in a clear, concise and well-organized manner.
- Excellent telephone skills required to build relationships with a diverse set of clients, approach new prospect sand follow up on previous sales efforts.
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills required to prepare and present sales plans and materials
- High energy, self-motivated individual with a commitment to excellence and strong leadership presence.
- Task-oriented. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize work, and work well under pressure from multiple clients to respond to client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Highly-organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently, to gather information, makes decisions and drive results.
- Highly motivated, hard-working, team player with enthusiasm to learn the business and the clients we support.
- Ability to work well with others internally to accomplish client objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- NYS Real Estate Salesperson or Broker License
- Prior experience working in demanding, high-energy sales environment
- At least two to three years of sales or customer service work experience necessary. Candidate must demonstrate thorough knowledge of the real estate industry.
Please submit resumes to Bart Feinberg at email@example.com.